Sunday, September 29, 2013

Private classes - Student Testimonial

  My name is Gyula Galyas , I am 25 years old and I have been practicing Kickboxing Muay Thai for about 6 years now.

Practicing a combat sport it means a lot to me. It teaches me to think, to suffer sometimes . To reach my goals, to learn respect and make new friends.
For the past 3 years I have been training in Toronto at different gyms, but I always felt that something is missing. At Contact Kicks MMA, I feel that I found what I am looking for.

This is what I like at CKMA :
- the training is not boring and extremely repetitive
- we practice all aspects of combat
- creativity, imagination and efficiency are high priorities
- using fighting techniques from other martial arts like kyokushin karate, this way I feel like I am learning two martial arts

This is due to the fact that Sensei Steve has extensive experience in martial arts as a 3rd degree kyokushin karate black belt with more than 26 years training and over 12 years of kickboxing teaching.

My future goals are :
- to stay healthy and fit as log as I can
- to feel good and look good
- to learn self-confidence
- self defense
I recommend with confidence the private one-on-one sessions at Contact Kicks MMA under Sensei Steve for anyone who want real results.






No comments:

Post a Comment