Saturday, August 10, 2013

Hanshi Steve Arneil 10th Dan

   I am looking at the empty page and I am trying to compose the blog content . I have to write about the seminar , the lessons learned and Hanshi Arneil , but I can't find the necessary words to describe all we experienced.
Therefore I will not write a seminar report this time. Those who trained with Hanshi , experienced him and his teachings in their own way. Some better than others, some were disappointed.
Training with Hanshi it's not easy ! Most of the first time students are shocked and even go in denial about what is training in Kyokushin and what is Hanshi teaching. I know I was in 2007, when first I met Hanshi. Now in 2013 after 6 years, I am starting to understand a small part of the message he is trying to get through.
Learning from Hanshi requires time, total commitment , complete abandon of self and 100% dedication to every single technique and lesson ! Exactly what he is giving ! He expects no more , no less in exchange !

A famous quote comes to my mind : ,,When the student is ready, the master will appear ! ,,
Thank you Hanshi for teaching at Contact Kicks Dojo !
Osu !


No comments:

Post a Comment